Here is some java humor from stand-up comedian Fluffy. In the clip below he tells the story of the first time he ever had Cuban coffee.Continue reading “Cuban Coffee Almost Killed Me | Gabriel “Fluffy” Iglesias”
I saw this in my email box today from Mr. Coffee and I just had to pass it along. We are all about fun and all about coffee here at JAVAWAVA and as we break into this weekend check these out!Continue reading “Father’s Day coffee puns”
‘Tis just a simple coffee joke/puns post. Hopefully you’ll understand them, not cringe as much, or haven’t heard of them all.
- How does Moses make his coffee? Hebrews it. (Simple enough)
- What do you call a cow that has just given birth? De-calf-inated.
- “Yuck, why does this coffee taste like dirt?”. Well, it was just ground this morning. (Truth to be told, some coffees are quite earthy in taste)
- How does a tech guy drink coffee? He installs Java! (You saw this coming)
- What’s the name for a pot of coffee at work? Break fluid. (Think many can agree to this)
- Every morning, I see this exhausted person that looks like they would murder someone for a cup of coffee. I really should move that mirror.
- Why did the espresso keep checking his watch? Because he was pressed for time.
- What kind of sugar does Lady Gaga use in her coffee? Raw-raw, aw-aw-aw.